Firefighters and law enforcement officers have some of the most unique retirement benefits of any profession. If you are a firefighter or law enforcement officer, it’s recommended to work with a firm that understands your unique financial circumstances. At Anders & Anders, we understand the value of your benefits and know how to complement them with appropriate investment strategies. Our firm has helped hundreds of pensioned employees across Florida retire on their own terms, and we’d be happy to help you to do the same.
Why is it so important to work with a firm that is familiar with your pension?
If you’re a first responder approaching retirement, you may be wondering:
- When should I enter the Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)?
- What should I do with my DROP funds?
- What will I owe in taxes on my DROP funds?
- How will I pay for health insurance after I retire?
- How can I access my DROP funds prior to age 59 and a half?
- How can I get the most out of my investments in a volatile market?
If you have questions like these, we can help to provide answers.
We offer no-obligation consultations and retirement reviews to all public employees and their families. Call or email us today to book your appointment!